Friday, March 30, 2007

Top 7 Hip Hop Songs

Run DMC and Jam Master Jay!

I was recently on Bob Baker's Blog and he asked people to list 7 songs they like. Since I am a rapper, I'm bringing this list from a hip hop perspective and instead of just 7 songs I like, I'm listing my top 7 favorite songs of all time from a hip hop act. This is in no particular order. Here goes:

1. Run DMC - "It's Tricky"
2. Beastie Boys - "Paul Revere"
3. The Roots - "Don't Say Nuthin'"
4. Epik High - "Fly"
5. De La Soul - "Tread Water"
6. Jedi Mind Tricks - "Army of the Pharoahs"
7. Public Enemy - "She Watch Channel Zero"

Wow, that was way tougher than I thought. I'm subject to changing my mind so in a couple of weeks this may vary. Google any of the above artists and check out these tracks, they are quality. Anybody else who wants to make a top 7 list, post a link to it in the comments section of this blog entry.

XYL Official Website
XYL Myspace

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I feel that is one of the so much important info for me.
And i am satisfied studying your article. However should commentary on few common things,
The website style is ideal, the articles is in point of fact nice :
D. Just right job, cheers

My homepage - free cccam