Thursday, April 12, 2007

Quadruple Overtime!

I am currently at work hungover and still a little drunk form yesterday but hey, the Canucks game went into quadruple freakin' overtime so really my current situation doesn't surprise me. Does this post have a point? I hope it turns out that way...

The point is perseverence. Those two hockey teams showed incredible fortitude and conviction to give it their all for four extra periods. This is playoff hockey, no one is going to take a breather or play with anything less than one hundred percent no matter how many overtimes it goes into.

Life can be the same way. Like how I turned hockey into a clever metaphor for human existence? Ok maybe the point is obvious but I think everyone could stand to be a little but more agressive with their life's goals. Too many people talk and either don't take action, or take action in a half-assed way. Screw that. I'd rather give it everything I've got, day in and day out. Each day is a new step towards our goals, whatever they may be. Anyone on this planet can do anything they want with enough conviction and determination.

XYL Official Website
XYL Myspace

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It’s my first visit to this web site, and I am genuinely amazed to see such a good quality YouTube video posted at this point. [url=http://profvesti.ru/o-stroitelstve-zabora/89-stroitelstvo-zaborov-iz-profnastila.html]ремонт квартир в королеве[/url]